Southern Pines a Charter Senior Living Community - Thomasville, GA

Best care for a loved one

This is a nice community. My friend was happy with the staff and the environment. The community was clean and we liked that the staff was so very caring and attentive. The menu was excellent and this offers the best care and environment at all time. We would recommend this community for the wonderful compassion for families.

I was impressed with their facility

They were just very kind and very forthwith as far as making the arrangements . I was impressed with their facility.They are doing great. They keep it clean, and the staff is friendly. I don't really have any concerns at this time. It's going pretty well.

good overall, but feel like I was bait and switched

We put my stepfather in a little over a month ago. I was very happy with the price at first, but then because he's fallen a couple of times he's become a "level 2" level of care, which has increased the cost. The possibility of the price going up that quickly was never mentioned. He's only been there a month, and 30 days in the price tag jumped way up. Since he is just barely a level 2, I think there should be a little leeway. I do feel like there's been a bit of a bait and switch.

Nice place, but seems understaffed

Southern Pines is a nice enough place. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff all seem friendly. The only real problem is there does not seem to be enough of them. They're all very busy, and it is hard to get their attention. It seems like if you do get some help from someone they "check you off the list", and you won't get anymore help that day.

Fine community

It was fine. I’d give them a ten if I could.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Southern Pines was very good. The facility itself was very nice, and the care they provided was excellent. The staff were all friendly, helpful, and professional. However, when my loved one got to the point where she needed to move to a higher level care facility they could have done a much better job helping us with that transition. I had a lot of questions regarding getting her moved, and I could hardly get anyone to return my calls.

Thomasville is known as the City of Roses and the city literally explodes with color and fragrance in mid-spring. Southern Pines is situated adjacent to the city’s most famous Rose Garden and Cherokee Lake Park. The gentle pace of Thomasville belies an active arts community with a thriving downtown, offering shopping and fine dining.

The lifestyle at Southern Pines mirrors the serenity of the Thomasville area. The area rests near the Florida border and enjoys a climate of cool, short winters and glorious spring, summer and fall seasons.

From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Southern Pines is all about maximizing the potential of every life we touch. Our goal is to create a radiant organization where people, including our residents and our employees, are loved, inspired and able to thrive.