Magnolia Manor South - Moultrie, GA

Fabulous Staff

I loved this community site on the scene. I knew as soon as I walked in the door this was the right place for my grandparents. The staff is wonderful so caring and kind. They really care about their residents to the point when my grandmother was in the hospital not only did the staff go up to see her but they took my grandfather up them to visit her which was up and beyond what they should do. They love the food and they attend their church services the community holds which is nice.

Cheryl Kennedy

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our mission is to serve your grandparents, and all our residents, with love and support for lifetime! Our staff truly love what they do and we are happy you were able to see it in action. Thanks again.

Magnolia Manor Management

Hello…My name is Lydia Romero and I am the Resident Sales Director for Magnolia Manor South in Moultrie, Georgia…a family-oriented community known as the “City of Southern Living”. In Moultrie…we pride ourselves on welcoming prospects and new residents into our quaint community with the most southern hospitality out there…Residents can begin their retirement living in one of our 24 beautiful Independent Living apartments and then as the pages turn…We offer peace of mind by being able to transition, on the same campus, into one of our 24 Assisted Living apartments…We have a team of caring individuals who make it their mission, as servant leaders, to make these last chapters the most memorable for the residents and their families. Give us a call and let us provide good old Southern hospitality for you and/or your loved one and let us help you make our campus your “Home”!