Needed more staff

This community had good reviews and was highly remarked by our Senior Living Advisor with A Place for Mom. I visited the community multiple times with my daughter.Each time we were there the owner's mother was the only caregiver. I felt there should be more help especially because there were residents in wheelchairs that needed more assistance.

Great Atmosphere!!

The caregivers are very responsive and kind with the residents. The seem to balance the activities and the rest of the residents very well. The schedule is pretty general so it works out. Meals that are served are healthy and their is also a variety. One thing i feel could be a little better would be the phone calls. My sister has called their general phone and leaves her information so that they can call her back but they don't if they could just make sure that someone is checking the messages on the social phone it would be good.

Excellent facility

Kay couldn't have been more professional, caring, patient and understanding. She worked with our specific needs kindly and professionally. She went over and beyond the call of duty to assist us. The value for care services, cleanliness, kindness is hands down top notch.

My perspective

I like the permanent staff but the lady that filled in for a few days wasn't very aware of the routine for my mom.

In general it's very clean but there's an overwhelming smell of urine walking down the hall towards the bedrooms most of the time.

Pleasant Experience So Far

It's all been very pleasant. They communicate very well. My father-in-law lives there. He's 94 so one minute he likes it and the next minute he doesn't, but he is being taken care of there. He likes the food. We looked at some other places that had really small rooms. His room here is a pretty good size and he's got a private bathroom.

Would be perfect, but two open cases ...

Would be perfect, but two open cases on the license. Licensing calls them "A" complaints (serious) and advised me to wait a month to see whether these are investigated and closed.

Provides compassionate and professional care for seniors at our California licensed residential care facility ( State Lic. No 347 004161). We offer superior quality home-like living for seniors with physical limitations who have a greater need for care and help with daily living activities and would be at risk living alone. We are specially licensed and equipped to care for Dementia and Non-Ambulatory clients.

Sky Senior Care specializes in care for persons diagnosed with Alzheimer’s/ Dementia who require a high level of care and supervision.

Our Staff is very experienced and receives continuous training to address the special needs of our residents diagnosed with Dementia/Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.

Our goal at Sky Senior Care is to provide residents a safe, secure, dignified and loving environment at all times.

Sky Senior Care is State of California licensed and supervised seven bedrooms Residential Care Facility for the Elderly ( RCFE ). This beautiful, fully renovated board and care home is located in a quiet Sacramento neighborhood off of Watt Avenue, close to both I-80 and Business 80 freeways.

Our home features large nicely furnished rooms with central air conditioning and heating, a fire sprinkler system throughout the hous