Silverado At Home Dallas - Addison, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Silverado At Home

Very happy with the new management. Things are running great! The administrator comes out monthly to see my mom and check-in. Caregivers are great and have a good relationship with my mom. Would definitely refer friends and family to Silverado At Home Dallas and Houston.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your review, Mike. We are honored to have been chosen to care for your mom, and it means the world to us to hear that you are happy with the care she receives.

Great care

I feel happy to know that my mother in law is safe at our home and in the great hands of the workers that come and take care of her. There is always someone making sure she stays on top of her activities.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are happy to hear that you and your mother-in-law are happy with our care and service! As you noticed, our At Home Attendants are committed to providing life-enriching care to all those we serve. Thanks again for sharing your kind feedback!

Looks like it's working out great so far.

Looks like it's working out great so far. We have a couple of caregivers that we really like. So far I would give them a four.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for recognizing our associates and the amazing care that they provide. As always, our caregivers and other associates are fully committed to providing world-class care.

Everything went smoothly, and worked out well.

Everything went smoothly, and worked out well.

Silverado Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We look forward to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your family in the future!

staff are fantastic

The staff are fantastic at Silverado At Home Ft Worth. They are just great. My mother is difficult to deal with and she is having a hard time getting adjusted. I have been pleased with the way the staff are handling everything. I really have nothing they could improve on. So far things are great. I am just hoping my mother gets adjusted.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for recognizing our associates and the amazing care that they provide! Each of our associates are dedicated to providing life-enriching care and are always available to support you and your family.

It has been great!

They have been very reliable for us. They have given us a consistent caregiver. It was exactly what we were looking for. The billing has been smooth. They were able to address each of my concerns when we interviewed them. They take him to their facility, and he goes and has lunch, and the caregiver stays with him, they have activities. It has been great!

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments! At Silverado, we pride ourselves in providing individualized care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body. We are glad that your loved one enjoys the trips to our communities!

Your needs will be met by a team of geriatric professionals and highly trained home care personal attendants. Regular interaction, oversight, and discussion take place to assure your loved one receives consistent, quality care. We proudly provide senior at home care to the entire Dallas-Ft Worth area.

You can have greater peace of mind knowing you can reach a Dallas Life Care Manager (typically a Registered Nurse or Masters Social Worker) any time, day or night, any day of the year. They serve as your expert resource, as a mediator, and as a guide through the difficult-to-navigate "waters" of finance, healthcare and medical needs.

Silverado's integrated care features regular consultation with our clients and their personal attendants in the home. Constant communication means a rapid response to the changing care needs of your loved one.