We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Nice place, could use more activities
Overall we're pleased with how things turned out with Sienne Castle! It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and the residents seem happy. Really my only complaint is that I feel like the oversold the amount of activities they do during the sales process. They've got a few, but not really enough to keep you entertained all day.
A Comfortable Home for Dad
My father is a recent resident of Sienna Castle and is very happy there. From the first interview until his placement, I found the staff and caregivers to be kind, compassionate and extremely helpful. The home has a bright, cheery and warm atmosphere.
Sienna Castle is a quiet home easily accessible from all Milwaukee- metropolitan areas. This home is uniquely designed to encourage residents to socialize as a group and feel as they are part of a family. With a scenic back yard setting and a comfortable living area it is no doubt that our residents feel right at home.