Personally Yours Eldercare - Waterford, WI

I would not trust this person I would not put my loved one in this position.

They seem friendly but it's not real genuine. I was there often and I never saw anything going on. What I saw when I toured was not what I got once we were there. The owner was very reluctant to let hospice care come in. I had to fight for days. She puts on this face, and makes it seem like things are great, and it's not. She then tried to charge me an extra thousand dollars to have hospice come in. I would like people to know that I would not trust this person I would not put my loved one in this position. I checked before hand and there was nothing out there because she knows how to work the system, initially before I moved him, I did a lot of research on my own. I went to all three of her homes and I was given the same cold shoulder and they refused to let us in the building because the owner wasn't there. They put them in the living room and let them sit and do nothing. I brought a 2000 dollar lift chair and it dissappeared. You can't talk to the other people in the other houses, she won't let you, they don't want the residents talking to anybody in the other houses, there is an A house and a B house and a C house. I was not allowed to talk to the other families of the other houses and the residents don't interact at all. I would not recommend them at all!

Only 6 weeks in

She really hasn't been there that long so I'm still getting to know them and everything. I'm a little disappointed with the room she has there, it's a little small and there really is no closet, it's like they converted a part of another room. The care so far seems to be pretty good, she's not appropriate for the adult day care so they've been doing some one on one things, taking her on walks and they're trying to get her to partiicpate in activities but she's been saying no. It's a lot smaller place, she's a wanderer and there's no place for her to walk around but they're supposed to specialize in dealing with alzheimers patients who are combative and they try multiple attempts to get her to take her medication but I'm not really sure what else they do.

the daughter in law

personally yours eldercare in waterford is the great's place we put our mom.
the staff is the best they truely care for her and take excellent care for her.
she always looks great wellkept up on her personal needs. this place is so awesome this place is like a gift from GOD and we feel HE answered our prayers

This is a very nice facility. Has a r...

This is a very nice facility. Has a real home like atmosphere. The residents are not just sitting in their rooms they are out in the common areas of this home with each other. Three homes connected in a T. Easy to visit with residents from any of the different homes.

The facility was nice

The facility was nice

Definately handle through death. Only...

Definately handle through death. Only one bathroom/house. Urine smell. only room for 1 right now.

When you enter Personally Yours Elder Care, you immediately feel the warm and inviting atmosphere that greets you. Adult day care is available for six residents and is offer from 7am until 5pm seven days a week, including holidays. Care and supervision of residents is done by our qualified staff and caregivers. Our care of elderly adults consists of a certified care plan designed by the residents own physician. Activities or skills of daily living are implemented in a stimulating and secure environment. A morning snacks, hot noon meal and afternoon snack are provided.
Personally Yours Elder Care offers beautiful private rooms that include a relaxing view. All areas are wheelchair accessible and our residents can spend time in the sun on our private patio.