|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Not wheelchair accessible. Group bath...
Not wheelchair accessible. Group bathrooms. Very good staff support and meals. Lacks emergency response system in the facility.
Founded in 1987, Creative Living Environments is one of the pioneer in providing small, caring, residential homes for older adults. We cater to those who need more assistance and supervision than what they would receive in their own homes, yet do not require skilled nursing care. At Creative Living Environment we hold the belief that life is gift to be lived to the fullest. Our goal is to make the years that lie ahead, quality. We see each resident as a member of our family and we strive to maximize every opportunity for growth, enjoyment, and fulfillment. Our attention to details serves to confirm each resident’s belief that they are valued and that their needs will be met. We remain committed to providing the best care in small residential group homes.
Call to schedule a tour.