Sheridan In Home Care - Culver City, CA

Sheridan In Home Care - Culver City, CA has yet not published prices.

Worth a call!

I was pleased with the information provided by Sheridan Care. They offer home care and they were very knowledgeable.The coordinator was able to answer all of my questions. They were able to provide care for my sister but I chose a different company that was closer to her home because she needed to be transported locally to physical therapy.

Caregivers are nice!!

My only issue with the company is that they pay the caregivers $10.00 and hour and charge the clients $22.00. The caregivers are nice, show up on time and help me as needed.

Sheridan is 5 stars!!!!

Sheridan care is a good home care service. I would recommend this service to family and friends. They help with daily activities and also have started taking her out to the store so they are helping her meet her goals of being more active. The office staff are friendly and nice to work with.

DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY

All I can say is DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY. They are completely incompetent. My father was being released from the hospital, and I needed immediate home care. Sheridan was recommended to me, so I called and asked for help. These agencies know that when you need help like this, you are desperate. Sheridan sent caregivers who were not remotely qualified and who they had never met nor vetted. My experience was horrific. It was not only unhelpful, but made things exponentially more difficult and the most stressful time. I repeatedly informed them of the problems, yet they continued. I could not believe that they sent people they had never even met. Needless to say, the person who recommended them apologized and will never do so again. Please spare yourself this trauma. Find another agency. Or you will be writing a review just like this. The CEO's name is Susan [removed]. Should she open another agency, beware.

DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY

Very good service

They come to our home. They said they would offer me people to interview but that did not happen. However, the person they gave us was excellent.

so helpful

They are so helpful at Sheridan Care. Andrew and Michelle very wonderful. They have been a huge help. I am pretty happy with everything really. I cant think of any improvements they could make.

Sheridan Care is a member of The Senior's Choice Network, the nations largest membership network of companion care providers for senior citizens. Sheridan Care is independently owned and operated by Susan Dost, President and CEO. Together with her dedicated staff of in-home care professionals, we offer affordable help to families caring for elderly loved ones by providing compassionate, professional care-giving. Our personalized services are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, throughout the greater LA county including Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, West L.A./Los Angeles area, Orange County and the Valley.