Shadowood Apartments - Charlotte, NC

It will be the worse lease you sign

This place honestly is the worst place I have ever lived, the worse management company I have ever rented with. I cant wait for the day when we get a notice saying that another management company has purchase them, because that is the only way this place will improve.

The manager is heartless, careless, unprofessional, ignorant, her and her little sister. [removed] we work hard to come home a deal with BS. Oh by the way she also hires all of her friends and family to work there so no one gives a [removed] there.

If something is wrong in the home, you better believe it will take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for them just to look at it.

After I moved in, the carpets looked someone decent. After a few weeks, old spots started to re-appear out of nowhere, I spoke to them and they said when we moved in the carpets were spotless.

I have asked for screens for my window so that we can get some fresh air in the house once in a while, they said we arent allowed to have screens.

I have more to say but long story short, I cant wait for this lease to be over because I am running far away from this piece of [removed] place.

not worth it

Never repair in apartments come and go as they please in your place. Push fees out if their [word removed]. If you have a choice to go elsewhere do si, run for the hills these people suck. Management sucks terribly.
If I could I'd give them no stars.

We want to make your stay here with us a pleasant one. Enjoy our unique location with easy access to downtown, highways and various activities offered in the Plaza Midwood area. Here you'll find spacious, energy efficient apartment homes priced well within your budget. On property you'll find a clean laundry facility and plenty of community activities. Come join us, we'd love to have you.