Seymour Place - Seymour, IN has yet not published prices.

Review of Seymour Place

The staff are kind and helpful to my mother. They have different activities for the people there to do which keeps them busy and active.

Great place to call home

The staff is great at taking care of the resident and making them feel like they are at home. The activities that they do with them keep their minds sharp and help pass the days . They even take the residents out to eat occasionally. So glad that my grandparent has her own room, this way she still feels some independence but is surrounded by a great team of nurses that are there to help when needed. Great place for assisted living.

Home like environment

Seymour Place is a quaint facility with a friendly staff and home like environment. My family member currently living there enjoys the socialization and assistance but still has the freedom to do things independently. Family and friends are invited to participate in the activities and help with their loved ones care. We also were pleased to find that it is a pet friendly environment and that they have an area for their pets to roam and for other residents to enjoy. Seymour Place is a "must see" for anyone that is considering an assisted living facility for themselves or any family member.

My Life in my home Seymour Place

I moved to Seymour Place in 2017. Everyone is very nice, the food is good. I have good care, by the staff. Seymour Place is clean, the building is kept up great. Activities are planned as to what our likes are. We play cards each night.
Seymour Place is a great place to live. This is my home.

Mom has lived here a little over a year. I've been pleased with the nursing staff recently calling when she has fallen several times. They also took her some meals when she didn't feel up to going to the dining hall these past few weeks. The administrator and a couple of her staff have shown concern in checking on her these past few weeks when shes been ill. Thank you

5 thumbs up

Up in till now my parents had been living on their own. It was too much and they had been in and out of the Hospital. Now I have piece of mind that they are being fed good food regularly and health being monitored.

They really worked with us to get my parents in and the staff is very friendly.

Comfortable Care!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going okay for him. As far as the staff goes I am pleased with the quality of care they are providing her and we have only had one issue with one person in the administration. I was impressed when I visited one time too see the staff come to her room to see if she was interested in coming down to play bingo with the other residents. I know she would not go on her own so I was happy to see the encouragement was there.

Improvements for mom

I am happy to see that my mom is improving in this community for care. The staff have been very helpful. The menu is very good and she has been pleased with the nice variety. We have been happy with the cleanliness of the community. They are offering her to participate in the activities with the other residents. We would recommend families to see this community for the care of a love one for outstanding care and a good value.

Excellent Staff

So far our experiences in this community have been excellent. She is doing very well at this community. I'am very pleased with everything they have done for us. The community is very well kept, my grandmother's room is always clean when I visit. The staff is excellent, they are caring for her very well. She is now the bingo queen of the community, I love seeing her participate in the activities. She is pleased with the food. Everyone here is very helpful and kind. This is a community I would recommend.

Poor place to put a loved one

My mother was not cared for properly even while we paid for the top tier of care. She slept in a soiled bed quite often and her room smelled very bad. Staff changes frequently.

physical therapist is great

It was an easy process. We had to move my in-laws from Kentucky, and they were very helpful. They have adjusted in there very well. One really good thing - she once fell and broke her hip, and the physical therapist at Seymour Place has been great and got her walking again.