Life at Senior Villa

As a long time resident of Senior Villa Apartments I must respond to some of the comments..
My personal experience here is that I have been treated with respect. My work orders have all been completed in a timely manner and I enjoy living here. I've never experienced any of the issues that have been expressed in the other reviews.
I also mind my own business.
{Removed]

Senior Villa in Wheat Ridge

Unfortunately the management of this complex is more like a tyrant than a senior apartment complex manager. She tends to yell and scream at people to get her point across. Parking is a problem for most and if someone has to get help jump starting a car or parking where they can because no handicap parking is available she tends to get controlling and angry and she threatens to have cars towed and always threatens eviction. People have called the office to inform her that rent payment would be a day late due to social security checks not arriving yet and after she says "that's ok thanks for letting me know" they wake the next day to find an eviction notice on the door and an $89.00 late fee on top of it. I think the management should approach the senior clients showing a little leniency and some empathy and try not to invoke fear of eviction in every situation. The management started out to be very nice and helpful but that changed in a few short months. I would not suggest this complex to anyone until the management changes.

Management problems

We are actually Pursuing this problem with the manager as well. Have witnessed many acts of aggression and anger towards seniors who reside there. Contact Wheatridge police to add your concerns to the growing list of concerns.

hateful manager

I agree with the person who commented about the manager of senior villa she is hateful and mean.

hostile [removed] manager has seniors living in fear of being evicted

the manager of this apartment complex is mean and nasty, not to mention she is a [removed]. She rules her elderly tenants with fear of being evicted for just about any reason. The seniors that live in this complex don't dare have their grandchildren visit because they fear being evicted. The manager is contracted up with a gentleman that has lived in the complex for over 15 years, they have a scam going on where he complains about another tenant being loud or noisy and she evicts them collects the deposit and they move another unsuspecting victim in. I have reported this woman to the State Attorney Generals Office of Consumer Affairs and have made several calls to local authorities and advocates at the senior resource center. What is going on here is nothing short of organized crime and she and her co conspirator should be prosecuted under the colorado organized crime act. I will continue to gather witnesses and build a case against this woman I will expose her.