Senior Helpers - Spokane, WA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

I have been really very happy with them.

I have been really very happy with them. We had the most wonderful caregiver for about six weeks, but due to personal circumstances she had to leave us. We were pretty sad about that, but I met the new one today, and she is just great as the one before. It's a total blessing. They are very loving and respectful. I haven't had any issues with people being late, or not being able to find a replacement. Our loved ones have done really well. We chose them, because Tiffany the owner was very compassionate, and very real. I also liked the way they train their staff on dementia with the Senior Gems program.

Tiffany Murphy

Thank you for your wonderful review! It warms my heart to know that our caregivers are doing a great job and making a difference! Thank you for choosing Senior Helpers! I am proud of my caregivers and the special care that they provide!

Very Caring, Accomodating

Senior Helpers is an in-home care service that helped take care of my father until the end and my mother at the same time. They took a lot of pressure off of us when things became difficult. Tiffany is an RN who is in charge of the service and is amazing -- she is easy to communicate with, caring, helpful with medical matters, and the caretakers under her reflect all of this and more. In a really difficult time for us, they cared so much and were very accommodating, flexible, and understanding of our needs. They took great care of both my mother and father, never letting details slip through the cracks. Wonderful in-home care!

Tiffany Murphy

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was our pleasure to care for your parents, especially your dad whom we truly cared for until his last days.

Senior Helpers can provide you with a professional caregiver to help you with some things around the house so you won’t have to rely on your children or friends as much and so you remain independent in your home longer. We allow you to continue to enjoy the comforts of home and to spend more quality time with your families. We specialize in providing dependable and affordable in-home, non-medical care for seniors! Some of the services we provide are:

· Caring companionship · Running errands & shopping

· Medication reminders · Meal planning & preparation

· Light housekeeping & laundry · Bathing & grooming assistance

Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.