Senior Helpers - Richardson, TX

Senior Helpers - Richardson, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Very pleased

We have been very pleased with Senior Helpers. The person they sent to us is patient and kind with such a warm personality. She is trustworthy and does anything we ask her to do. We love her!

A Big Help

I think they come in and the workers really do things with my mother, it is just that she has not been as cooperative on her end as I thought she would be, but she has gotten a lot better and people coming over has helped out a lot.

Pleased with the service!

We've been very pleased with the service so far! The aides have been quite helpful, and the administrative staff have been very accommodating in making sure that my loved one has a helper that she is comfortable with. We really don't have any complaints!

Top-Notch Excellence

The case worker who has managed the helpers that come to my house, she is top-notch excellent. She is very effective in assessing people's needs. She is very quick in addressing my needs. She is very efficient. They care about your needs. The only area they could improve on is maybe training their helpers, and what I mean by that is that there have been some helpers who were unable to come on an assigned day and they didn't call in and that created problems, but everyone has been exceedingly friendly and warm and responsive.

Senior Helpers!

Have only had 2 visits - but great so far!

We are very pleased

Senior helpers come to care for my mom in her home three times per week. We have had a really good experience with them. They have been great and continue to care for my mom today. In terms of value, I would give it four stars. In terms of friendliness and cleanliness, I give them five stars. Overall, we are very pleased with their services and would recommend them to others looking for in-home care as well.

Provide wonderful, Parkinsons oriented care for my husband

AT the beginning it was hard to figure out who to talk to about various things, but this has ironed out.

The person who comes to my house is quite lovely. She does quite a lot with my husband, and finds things for him to do. She found a place close to us that has activities for Parksinsons patients and takes him there.

We have found her very trustworthy, and kind. She does what we want her to do. For instance, read the paper with my husband and talk about current events, even though he isn't always quite with us; she treats him as though he is with us.

Staff is helpful with those in need o...

Staff is helpful with those in need of physical assistance. Staff is trained CNA, professionals and very friendly and caring. They really care and do what it takes to provide everything needed at home. The cost and services seem great and reasonable. I would recommend it to others.

Very friendly

I think they’re very good. I met one of them once and she was very nice.

Great service

Senior Helpers has been an exceptionally helpful service. The caregivers and staff have all been very friendly and professional, and the flexibility they offer is great. They're always able to accommodate any extra time, or a la carte services, that I might need, even on weekends, holidays, etc.
They're very easy to work with and get in touch with, and the pricing is very fair.

Senior Helpers can provide you with a professional caregiver to help you with some things around the house so you won’t have to rely on your children or friends as much and so you remain independent in your home longer. We allow you to continue to enjoy the comforts of home and to spend more quality time with your families. We specialize in providing dependable and affordable in-home, non-medical care for seniors! Some of the services we provide are:

• Caring companionship • Running errands & shopping

• Medication reminders • Meal planning & preparation

• Light housekeeping & laundry • Bathing & grooming assistance

Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.