Senior Helpers of Portland - Portland, OR has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Senior Helpers of Portland seems like a fine company.
I am impressed with the owner, how he treats his employees, training for employees, background checks, and completing a very thorough interview regarding my mother's care. They also randomly stop in to see how things are going for the caregivers and clients which keeps employees on their toes.

So far we have only used Senior Helpers once, so hard to give an adequate review. The only reason I'm giving them 4 stars is the caregiver just seemed a little young and didn't quite pick up on my mom's level of dementia. But she was very enthusiastic and nice, so I can't fault that! I will continue to use Senior Helpers, hoping it will be a 5 star experience next time.

Very good

Well, I used the home care a while back for just a week or so, but it did not work out so I had to terminate that. The lady was competent and very good, but my wife needed more care than they were able to provide. I ended up moving her to an assisted living community instead.

Pleasantly surprised

Since starting services with Senior Helpers things have been great. They definitely found the perfect match for my Dad and we feel very blessed to have Wayne as a caregiver. He truly does a great job and has made this an easy adjustment for my Dad to get used to. There's been a couple bumps in the road but Kelli (the owner) is very responsive and addresses any issues right away. All in all we are very happy and this has really given my dad an opportunity to stay home longer. I would definitely recommend them.

positive overall experience

When I needed them to come in on a short notice, they were very accommodating. I was always able to get a hold of someone at the office, and they were quick to get back in touch with me. Overall it was a very positive experience with Senior Helpers of Portland.

Their continuity in care of individuals is not very good

Overall, it was a pretty good experience. The only issue is that their continuity in care of individuals is not very good. They don't have consistency. It's a little disruptive.

Senior helpers of Portland is ok. At ...

Senior helpers of Portland is ok. At first they sent people that didn't work out, but the ones we have now are working out well.

It's working out well.

It's working out well. We have had one girl, it's consistent care. That's one reason I chose them. She is very nice, and she knows what she is doing. She is very good. We have never had trouble with scheduling and having her be late, or not show up. I have never needed a replacement. I recommend them to anyone.

Senior Helpers

We needed some help for my husband after a hospitalization and a stay in rehab for a broken hip. I found the people at Senior Helpers very easy to work with. We set up a schedule, and they were extremely dependable in following through. My husband liked the caregivers and felt like he was given good care. We had used other services in the past and he was not happy with those. I would definitely use Senior Helpers again if the need arose.

Well the woman, Barbara, who came ove...

Well the woman, Barbara, who came over to spend time with my wife, has only been here once but she's gotten off to a good start with her.

the Director helped us with placing o...

the Director helped us with placing overnight care for my husband for 6 nights a week. She was great and very resourseful. Thanks!

Director met me at the condo and was ...

Director met me at the condo and was very personable and helpful. She is sending a helper for four evenings a week.

Delightful interview with the owner a...

Delightful interview with the owner and founder. I think Mom and I presented some tough questions, but she was up to the challenge, articulately, professionally, friendly, and personable.

Based in Portland, OR, Senior Helpers provides health care for seniors living in their own home. Senior Helpers is a national leader in professional in-home assistant services. We provide dependable, consistent, and affordable care services to our clients and their families. At Senior Helpers , we specialize in providing quality in-home care for seniors. Whether they need us for a few hours or around the clock, we'll always provide the kind of compassionate, responsive care that lets them truly enjoy living independently at home. Trained, compassionate staff can assist with daily life tasks such as grooming, bathing, and dressing with dignity and privacy. Medicine dispersal and doctor's orders compliance can be supervised. Transportation to outings and events, as well as companionship, are also offered. Shopping and proper meal preparation are also other excellent services that Senior Helpers provides.