Senior Helpers Barrie & South Simcoe - Barrie, ON

Senior Helpers Barrie & South Simcoe - Barrie, ON has yet not published prices.

• Safety Checks
  • Free Assessment
  • Medication Reminders
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Meal Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companion Care
  • Personal care
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Transportation
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

The Elements of Great Service and Care

I first contacted Senior Helpers in Barrie Ontario when my mother-in-law, [name removed], went into the hospital and was diagnosed with a brain tumour and bleed. [name removed], owner operator, graciously shared useful information even though we did not use her services at the time. When we did finally need her services, I called on a Friday afternoon and we needed someone to attend to [name removed] that Friday night leading into a holiday week. She managed to get someone for us, [name removed], and she was amazing. She booked [name removed] for the days of the week she was available and [name removed] for the other days. [name removed] was equally amazing and was with [name removed] when she passed. We are so grateful that [name removed] was not alone and was with such a caring and compassionate person when she passed. We can't recommend this agency highly enough; an agency that combines professionalism and caring at the highest levels. Thank you from [name removed], [name removed] [name removed] and Myself!

Ray Gasparet

Good Afternoon Marvin,

Please accept my apology for the delay in responding, your kind words were found in an area on the Senior Advisor site I was not aware of. Thank you for allowing Senior Helpers to be a part of your family.

Caring for a loved one can be overwhelming, time-consuming and draining to your health-both mind and body. Thankfully, there's Senior Helpers non-medical in-home care. With our responsive, dependable and personalized in-home care, you can feel secure your loved one is in good hands.

That's Senior Care, Only Better.

Leading the industry in Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's Care

Committed to responding at a moment's notice

Personalized daily plans that preserve seniors' independence and freedom

Care options ranging from full-time to occasional check-ins