Senior Care Management Solutions, LLC. - Phoenix, AZ

Senior Care Management Solutions, LLC. - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

• In Home Nursing
  • Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response

Truly Wonderful

Thank you for the great tender loving care you provided my father. It is very evident that you love your job!

Melissa Johnson

Thank you for your kind words. We truly love what we do and we are glad that it shows. Thank you for trusting us to provide end of life care to your father. We are sorry for your loss; your father was a wonderful man.

Excellent, excellent, excellent.......

A 'miracle' is the best word to describe my introduction to Senior Care Mgmt. Solutions. As my husband was QUICKLY released from the hospital, I scrambled to find professional nursing care, not knowing which way to turn first. Somehow, through a word-of-mouth referral, I received a call from Melissa at SCMS. She sensed I was overwhelmed, and in her utmost professional style, handled our situation for me. We hired her on the spot, a highly skilled R.N. and a consummate professional. She is always prompt, alert, on top of the situation, as difficult as it is, and very, very knowledgeable. I can't speak highly enough about the qualifications of Melissa and our satisfaction with SCMS.

Melissa Johnson

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad we were able to put your mind at ease and provide excellent service. It was a pleasure being a part of Joe's care and spending time with Zoie!

Wonderful Angel

After my second knee surgery, I required in-home care. I was fortunate in that Melissa J. was the RN sent to me. This wonderful, caring and gentle lady came to my house twice a day, most days. Since I had a power picc port , she administered antibiotics each morning and evening for 90 minutes each time. She tended to wound care of the surgical site and the bloodied blisters that developed after surgery. She flushed the port each day before and after infusion. She bandaged the knee each day after cleaning it and applying medication. She took vital signs every day and made suggestions for my care whenever necessary. She was , in one word, WONDERFUL. I was sent this angel by God and feel very indebted to her for my recovery.

Melissa Johnson

Thank you for your kind words. It was truly and honor and privilege to be a part of your recovery. You were a great "patient" and I enjoyed having a cup of coffee with you and your wife, while we talked and waited for your infusion to be completed. You and your wife are beautiful people and I feel blessed to have met the two of you.

SCMS is a fantastic company

Senior Care Management Solutions came highly recommended following a lengthy hospitalization. I was sent home with a new ostomy, a wound from an amputation and an IV. My family and I were not sure how we were going to manage my care. Upon my arrival home, employees from SCMS were waiting for me. SCMS stayed by my side throughout my recovery. Melissa was my nurse and case manager. In the beginning she was visiting me twice a day to take care of my IV and ostomy. Melissa also took care of all of my
medications, scheduled my doctor's appointments, took me to my doctor's appointments and ensured I got the care I needed, while also managing all the different people/agencies that were involved in my care. Melissa listened to what was important to me and made sure that I was her priority. There were many people that were not sure I would recover, but I thrived and became more and more independent. This of course meant that I needed Melissa less and less. I miss seeing Melissa everyday, but know that if I ever need help, she (and SCMS) will be by my side.

Melissa Johnson

Thank you for your kind review. You certainly were presented with many challenges, but through your persistence and the right care in place, you made a recovery that even surprised your physicians. Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your care during a very fragile time.

SCMS is Outstanding !!!

SCMS is a wonderful company. I say this because I have had the pleasure of working with Melissa Johnson and several of her caregivers. I was having issues with another caregiver company and was at wit's end as I could not get caregivers from the company who could provide the care my wife needs. I was told of Melissa's company and contacted her immediately.

Melissa came out and assessed my wife and set up a caregiver, Karina A., who has been our primary caregiver for over three months now. Karina has been a real angel and takes care of my wife's every need. She works with me extremely well and I trust her implicitly. I cannot give enough praise to her and to Melissa. Aside from her regular needs, my wife had an event that required more help, including a few round-the-clock days before my wife stabilized. Melissa rallied her staff and provided other fantastic caregivers that were very professional and happy to jump in and help.

I know I can rely on SCMS and Melissa for my wife's care, no matter the situation. That has given me peace of mind and confidence that I can get the help I need whenever I need it. SCMS is outstanding !!!

Melissa Johnson

Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased that your wife is getting the care that she needs and that you know you can count on SCMS to ensure her needs continue to be met. It is our goal to provide a professional and excellent care as well as provide peace of mind. We look forward to continuing to care for your wife and provide you with peace of mind.

We hired Melissa to help us navigate getting care services for our Dad. We live out of state and had no family or friends in his area who could help us with our situation. She is very professional, personable, knowledgable, and caring. She was a godsend to us and provided real peace of mind during a time of crisis. She visited Dad regularly, accompanied him to doctor appointments, found and suggested services for him, and made sure he was as safe as possible in his environment. Her reports were invaluable. Dad really appreciated having Melissa on his 'team' - and we did too. Dad has now moved to Assisted Living in Seattle, where we live, but we could not have gotten through the last year without her. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for high quality in-home elder care.

Melissa Johnson

Thank you for the wonderful review. It has been my pleasure being a part of your dad's team.

Senior Care Management Solutions is dedicated to serving the elderly community by providing support, advocacy, and resources to allow the elderly to live their life to the fullest. We realize the frustration you have been facing and are here to support you through this journey. We are here to lift the weight from your shoulders and give you peace of mind knowing your loved one is getting the best care possible.