Select Home Care - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

• Light Housekeeping
  • Medication Reminders
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Laundry

Excellent Service!

The staff that comes in to my loved ones place is excellent. They take care of any and everything that my loved one needs. They are always going over and above to get things done. I can't say that me or my loved one has ever had a problem with the staff.

Nice and helpful, but didn't follow through, expensive

The caregiver we had for my Grandmother from Select Home Care was nice and helpful, but we wanted someone who could also cook for my grandmother and she said she could, but she did not. I would just say make sure the caregiver does everything they say they can and will do. We had to cancel the service due to being too expensive.

pleased overall

I have been pleased overall with Select Home Care. There is nothing they could improve on. The experience with them has been a good one. The staff is friendly. The care services are good. Things are going well as far as I know.

Things are going swell!

Things are going alot better than they were before we had home care. Our caregiver is very friendly and very accommodating. They are good in my book and I* would highly recommend them.

Select Home Care- A blessing

I have found Michael Perry to be very professional and the home care for my father to be very satisfactory.

Working well so far

I think things have gone well with Select Home Care, overall! We've worked with two different caregivers from this service, and both have them have been able to provide the care that we needed for our loved one. They've been a big help, and very flexible in terms of hours and scheduling.

Providing compassionate in-home personal assistance caregiver services to seniors and disabled individuals throughout Collin, North Dallas and East Denton Counties, including Allen, Carrollton, Dallas (North), Denton, Frisco, Garland, Lewisville, McKinney, Plano, Richardson & Surrounding Communities.

• Select Home Care is the only Personal Assistance Company in Texas that has a Licensed Professional Counselor as its administrator.

• No minimum number of hours, reduced rates for more than 20 hours, no increase for evenings or weekend care.

• Hourly and live-in care available 365 days per year.

• Our hiring standards are the highest in the industry. Caregivers are W-2 employees, insured, bonded and covered by workers’ compensation type insurance. Staff are trained, background checked (3 areas), and past employment verified.

• Staff is comprised of CNA’s, CHHA’s and experienced caregivers (average 5 years). CNA staff able to care for Hospice, severe incontinence and other difficult care settings. Alzheimer’s and dementia trained staff available.

• SHC accepts many various long term care insurance plans, workers’ compensation insurance and Veterans’ Aid and Attendance Program.

• Licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS).

• The SHC Compatibility Guarantee provides that if a caregiver is not suitable to the client for any reason, he or she will be replaced. You can rest assured knowing your loved one will receive competent, reliable care, and any problems that may arise will be handled in a prompt and professional manner.