Scottdale Manor Rehabilitation Center - Scottdale, PA

Scottdale Manor Rehabilitation Center - Scottdale, PA has yet not published prices.

Please don't send your loved ones here...

This place needs to be shut down. My husband was there for a bit more than a month. He has an ostomy bag. In that month, they never ordered in any ostomy supplies he needed. The ones they used were never put on right.One night the bag was leaking. He laid in the acidic bile draining into his open incision of an hour until he finally called me. He said that he had paged the desk a number of times before anyone would come. When they did, they slapped another bag on and left. He called me back because the bile had drained all over his pj bottoms and he couldn't get anyone to come help. The food was terrible. A number of times he was given peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for supper. That was on the good days. There were times when they ran out of jelly! He was given milk at noon that was so warm like it was sitting out from breakfast. They had assured me there was transportation for dialysis for him. He was going 3 times a week. There was a van that sat in the parking lot so naturally I believed them. Imagine my surprise when I received close to $7,000 in ambulance bills that my insurance would not pay. My husband at the time could not walk and was there solely for rehabilitation. He called me really upset because he was told by a nurse to get himself out of bed and walk into the bathroom himself. I had to call and threaten a lawsuit if my husband fell because of this treatment. Please do NOT send your loved ones here. They need to be SHUT DOWN.

Very Nice Facility. My Aunt Was TheFeelfter Cardiac Surgery. It Is So Small CompareD To Other Facilities That You Feel Like A Person Not A Number. There Nursing Staff Was Excellent And Therapy Was Also. I Would Recommend This Place To Anyone Looking For Rehab.

Good So Far

My grandma is here right now. I haven't been up to see the place, but my wife went a few days ago. She had pretty good feedback. Grandma was looking a little haggard, but as soon as my wife said something to the staff, they came and fixed up her hair right away. That was nice.