We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Grandma' s Care and Comfort
This is a community where the management is not cooperative when it comes to the care that is needed. They do not always listen to the information needed for care.The community is small and has the home feeling. The staff is wonderful and caring. We like most of the staff. They need to improve and offer more activities and also small trips away from the community. The menu looks good.
Very nice place, friendly people
Our experience with Victorian Cottage has been a very good one! The woman who runs the place, Ronelle, has been very friendly and easy to work with, and everyone here is very friendly. The place is well kept and clean, and they do a great job looking after the residents.