Evergreen Assisted Living - Albany, GA

Evergreen Assisted Living - Albany, GA has yet not published prices.

A community tour for mom

We toured this community for my mom to find a community that she would feel comfortable with. My mom needed a two bedroom community. The staff was nice, but this was not an environment what mom wanted. We would suggest that other families take a tour for the care of a loved one.

Close to perfect

They offer a wide variety of activities including having an auction and having an author come in for a book signing. The activities director is outstanding. The staff are engaging sweet people that take good care of mom. The nurses are real good. The food is excellent and they have a really amazing variety of choices. The community is clean and well taken care of. They have rocking chairs on the front porch to enjoy the outdoors. She is in a small assisted living area and I would recommend this community.

Great adjustment!

My mother-in-law's move into Evergreen Assisted living is going well and she's made some improvements. She has regained her appetite and gained weight with the help of their meals and I have heard no complaints in that category. She is doing physical therapy and very focused on their memory and social activities. They are very hands on and she requires a lot of prompting due to her memory issues. They are very patient with her and work closely with her everyday.This has made her acclimation much smoother, especially moving into a new state and community.