Saginaw Bickford Cottage - Saginaw, MI

Saginaw Bickford Cottage - Saginaw, MI has yet not published prices.

A caring tour

We toured this community and like the staff. We were able to see the menu and the list of activities that would have been offered. We wanted a community closer. We would recommend families to tour the community for care.

Nice and Clean Community

Everything is working out pretty well for my mother here at this community. It is a good looking community, they a very good job with making sure everything is very well-kept. The staff is great, they are good to work with. I know she is safe and in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out very well for my mother.

Stay clear of bickford saginaw

This place is a joke! The director Katie doesn't care about the residents or their saftey she covers everything up so she doesn't get in trouble. A resident in their memory card unit got outide during the winter snd was found over a hour later almost dead cause she fell in the snow. Katie covered it up so the state never investigated and the CNA that was suppose to be watching this resident didn't get in trouble and still has her job. I will say it again this place is a joke.

It was a little higher of a care level than what we were ready for.

We looked here when we were looking for options. It was a little higher of a care level than what we were ready for. We needed the illusion of a little more independence. Just not a good fit for us.

Mom did not like the decor in this one.

Mom did not like the decor in this one.