My opinion on Rosemont Gardens

Worst place I have ever seen. I went to visit my a family member and they have a kid about 20, 21 watching over these people. The meals were also horrible. The first day I watched the young lady toast bread, after it popped up she place a slice a cheese and called it grill cheese for dinner, the next day peanut butter and jelly. No activities for the residents, they sit around and look at tv or sleep all day. I could go on but trust me don't take your loves ones there. We removed our family member from this facility, it really was awful

SPOTLESS FACILITY WITH WONDERFUL CARE!

With our regular, local assisted-living facility full to capacity, we were promptly in search of an alternate facility for my mother-in-law while we enjoyed a brief respite to recharge our batteries. Although Rosemont Gardens is in the adjacent county from where our family lives, it was conveniently located to the East-West Expressway (408) and was the perfect place for Mom to "visit" for a few days. When we picked her up at the end of a long weekend, we felt comfortable the proper decision was made. The owner, Pat, was incredibly patient, compassionate and informative in our initial meeting and asked for caregiving details that would be pertinent during Mom's visit to Rosemont Gardens. The CNA, although quiet at first, quickly updated us once we arrived to pick up Mom and shared important information (appetite level, last bowel movement, sleeping hours, etc.) that no other facility had ever fully shared at the end of a respite visit. Rosemont Gardens' initial curb appeal might be underrated; once the front door is opened, however, this home-like facility is warm, well-furnished and extremely clean. The residents appeared, smelled and sounded just as they should - well taken care of by staff - and that's exactly what our family wanted for Mom. Our family has actually been talking this week about contacting Pat to schedule Mom's next respite visit at Rosemont Gardens when our sons have a break from school/college later this month.