We really liked Rose Care and [Removed]. They were great and very personable. We saw the entire home and met all of the residents. They were all clean, seemed content. Our concerns were that the memory care patients were downstairs, there were a few unlevel floor changes and just concerned about how our loved one would transition to this type of living. But we did like the family's commitment to the clients. They asked us questions and seemed like they would be very easy to work with. A thumbs up from us...just not the right spot for our loved one since her Alzheimers is very advanced.

Good care for family

We like the care that we reveived. The staff was nice and caring. The community was clean with good environs. They offered good activities for her. The menu was very appealing and she was pleased with the healthy variety. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Fine care for your loved one.

My mother's health took a swift downward turn and I had to find a place for her quickly. I truly believe that I had divine guidance in finding Rose Care. In the short time she was with them she was happy there. I do take some issues with paying for a full month of care and her passing on the 8th of the month and them refusing to consider a partial refund. But, their care was very good and she was happy.

Mom is much happier!

Rose Care II is a very clean community. Even on surprise visits my mom's bed is made and her room is always clean. My mom enjoys the food they offer. She gets a menu and has the opportunity to choose what she likes to eat. They staff is very easy to work and take good care of my mom. They communicate very well with the family.

Great Place to be

I love it at the Rose Care in Nashville. Dad loves it there too and his love for country music and the place is just wonderful and friendly. We love it.

Went today and really liked the owner...

Went today and really liked the owners.