Elite Elderly Care - Hendersonville, TN

Home appeared clean and orderly. 24 hr staff. Meals and snacks provided. Seemed a good alternative to a skilled facility at half the price.

Elite Elderly Care Review

Elite Elderly Care is clean. Rebecca and staff are caring, loving, and they pay close attention to detail. In addition the staff is very friendly and great to work with. We feel very comfortable having a family member at Elite Elderly Care.

Terrible. They have no activities, ZERO. The only activity for mom was to watch TV. The meals were NOT 3 hot meals a day. Dinner was always a sandwich and chips or a McDonalds cheeseburger and yogurt. Lunch was cooked or Chinese take-out. No transportation and not one time did they play games or cards or anything. Mom became very depressed there. There are only 3 workers who sometimes bring their children. Mice droppings were found all over the closet floor when we moved her out but the worker we told did not report it. So glad to finally get mom out of there.

Really good to us.

They are really good there. They are also really good with my mom. Very conscious with their residents and my mom.

I would have never have dreamed we could find such a perfect place for our mother. Her health was declining, both physically and mentally, and we were exhausted from trying to work and care for her in the way she deserved. This place is a gift. It is run by caring professionals that my mother now considers family. They keep us informed regularly of her status and welcome our visits. An answer to our prayers !!!!

Careing and concerned

The owners are very capable of providing supervision and assistance for my mother. They take her health condition very seriously and keep me informed of her needs. They monitor her RX and over the counter medications. The Doctor/nurse visits monitor my mothers health on an ongoing basis. I could not be more pleased with Elite Elderly Care.

* Elite Elderly Care is a 24 hour care Residential Facility for the elderly * We are a 6-bed facility with 6 private rooms and 3 bathrooms * We accept both male and female residents * We are Family oriented with focus on personal attention and individualized care * Having a smaller home offers each resident the personal care and attention they deserve * The heart and soul of our home are our elders * Our standards are high to ensure that residents receive the level of care they deserve * We are dedicated to give our residents the best quality of service and care * We offer medication assistance and monitoring as directed by the resident's physician * Three delicious home cooked and nutritionally well-balanced meals are provided daily with snacks in between * We provide care and observation to ensure the resident's well being, physical and mental condition * We provide assistance with daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, and other personal care needs * We offer cable TV in each room * We have a variety of activity programs focused both on mind and body. i.e. storytelling, games, crafts * We offer laundry service and linen changes