Riverside Landing at Delaware Place - Delaware, OH

I am absolutely thrilled with this place

I am absolutely thrilled with this place. If they don't have someone at the desk you have to have the security code to get in. You can intercom to the room of the person you came to see and they can buzz you in, if they want. So it's very, very secure and I really like that. I haven't seen him like this in years, he is laughing and joking, and talking! Just being on his own and feeling the support of people, everyone the neighbors, the staff, and our family. He has less bills than he had before. Even though cable, phone, and electric are separate. I just love this place, it's new and clean. They have even checked on him from time to time, they noticed one time that he didn't come out of his room for a couple of days, and they made it a point to check in on him. They aren't full enough yet to coordinate a lot of activities, but they do have a gym, and a common room kind of, with a place to plug in like crock pots or have a potluck. They are thinking of maybe getting a card night going on, stuff like that.