Riverhead Landing - Riverhead, NY

Thumbs up going good

My name is Demetria [Removed] I live in apt.[Removed]. I just would like to give Riverhead landing a 5 star rating. They are efficient and courteous. And are very helpful with paperwork. The maintenance crew is excellent and always efficient. I've never had a problem with this apartment site. I say a THUMBS UP!!!!!

Living in SENIOR CENTRAL AKA RIVERHEAD NY

This is a well maintained senior complex with amenities you might not expect to find. The pool is comfortable, the putting green is sufficient and the shuffle board and bocce ball are located near the pool.
The grounds are manicured and management does an excellent job of keeping abreast of all that is occurring within the buildings.
Space wise the two bedroom apartment is quite large with ample closet space, a nice patio or balcony space, and nice views. Each building is set up to provide a lovely view of trees and garden areas. I also viewed the one bedroom and it is also much larger than you would expect for the price charged.
My only complaint is that some of the cabinets and the washer and dryer stackable units need to be updated.
Otherwise my stay was terrific.
The bonus factor for me was finding out how many seniors were in my midst not only at the complex but at the local stores and various locations. Great location, bus outside the main road at the front entrance and the complex exits to a big shopping center lot- with a grocery store, home depot, bagel store, and a couple of restaurants. It is worth the move!!

Loved the complex and the people I me...

Loved the complex and the people I met who run it....floor plan of the 2 bedroom is sort of strange and patio is very small....kitchen like a very well appointed closet.

This looks like the perfect place for...

This looks like the perfect place for us. Very nice grounds and just north of a huge shopping area.