Right at Home - West Covina, CA

Right at Home - West Covina, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Grateful for your services

I appreciate the kindness that the caregivers give to my dad each week. They are helpful in getting him to appointments and social activities during the week. They care for my dad while my siblings are at work. I am most thankful between the 2 caregivers, they are able to work it out to have one or the other there to help out my dad.

My parents are very happy, they like the caregiver.

My parents are very happy, they like the caregiver. They presented themselves in scrubs and ready to work, and were specifically talking to my parents rather than just me. The first week there was some issues with getting a caregiver started, they had brought one with them to the initial interview and we got to spend some time with her, then the first week she didn't show up. She wasn't able to start, and it took a little bit of time to find a more permanent caregiver. She has offered to do some things that are an extra charge that my parents don't realize is an extra charge. That is a little frustrating. Overall they have done a pretty good job though.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.