Right At Home of St. Louis - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Incidental Transportation
- Respite Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Hospice Available
Welcome to Right At Home of St. Louis!
Thank you for considering Right at Home of St. Louis for your client’s non-medical homecare needs. We are committed to providing your clients with the best care possible at an affordable price.
We understand you have choices when offering information about a care provider and we want you to know the things that set us apart from our competition.
- Free initial assessments by a registered nurse
- Free ongoing assessment to monitor the care needs as well as ensuring quality of care
- 24 hour availability of a registered nurse – when a caregiver has a question – information is a phone call away
-Short-notice availability of caregivers
- Client care notes recorded every shift
- Bonded and insured – all employees are covered by worker’s compensation insurance. No liability for your client
- Live-in or 24 hour care available
- Telephone answered by a life person 24 hours a day – no voice mail or answering machines – we are always here when you need us
- Locally owned and operated. And much, much more….
I am grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the families of my community in such a profound way and consider it a privilege to be with and to help people at a time when they are reaching out for help. I am absolutely committed that people have a choice about how their life goes – every day. This is what you can count on from me and Right At Home of St. Louis.