Right at Home - O'Fallon, MO

Right at Home - O'Fallon, MO has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Wonderful Care

This team of caregivers is loving, professional and well organized. I don't have to worry about my mom's care. They think of things so I don't have to. I truly appreciate the attentiveness and personal connections they have made with both my mom and myself. We are partnering together to make sure she has the best care possible. I truly am grateful.

They are doing a very good job.

They are doing a very good job. For the most part we have two ladies that come, but we do have others from time to time. They are pretty consistent.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.

Services include:

• Laundry

• Local transportation

• Doctor or pharmacy visits

• Companionship

• Personal Care services including bathing, transferring and lifting, and toileting assistance