Right at Home - Jenkintown, PA

Right at Home - Jenkintown, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Top Notch Care

Right from the beginning it seemed like we had picked the right company. Owner, [Name removed], spoke with me and then later visited my mother, and we were very impressed with his professionalism and compassion. [Name removed] promised that he would find us the right person to help care for my father, and he more than delivered on that promise! We were introduced to [Name removed], who cared for my father in the most skilled and compassionate way, and she quickly showed us the most amazing heart. She was with us when my father passed away, and we could not have done without her!! She continued checking in on my mother afterwards, calling and visiting, as the most loving friend would do. We are more than grateful for [Name removed], [Name removed], and all the others at Right At Home for working with our ever changing schedule and giving us top notch care in our time of need. Blessings to all of you!!

Willing to tell a friend

[Removed] was the best! she made the last months of my Aunt's life happy and comfortable. Pro-active, energetic (my aunt said [Removed]never sat down) caring, funny and efficient. Would recommend her highly. The office staff was very responsive as well. So luck to have found Right at Home and [Removed].

Disappointed

Do not use this agency unless you are willing to tolerate [Removed], incompetence and lies.
If you care for your loved one, find another agency.

Mixed experience

We had somewhat of a mixed experience with Right at Home. The girl they sent was very nice, and she did a good job when she was there. However, there was an issue with the reliability of the service. There was more than one instance of her not being able to show up due to car trouble.

Could be more engaging

We chose Right at Home for our loved one because they were in a situation where they needed home care. It seemed like the care giver were spending their time just sitting and waiting for something to do, instead of being more engaging with our loved one. They could have been doing a little rehab with them and trying to get them to do activities rather then just around and wait. The care givers were friendly just wish they would have done more. We only used them for a short period of time while our situation changed.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.

Services include:

• Laundry

• Local transportation

• Doctor or pharmacy visits

• Companionship

• Personal Care services including bathing, transferring and lifting, and toileting assistance