Reflection Ranch - Battle Creek, MI

Reflection Ranch - Battle Creek, MI has yet not published prices.

Reflection Ranch Great ❤

Raflection Ranch takes very good care of my mother since 2012. Mom loves it at Reflection Ranch and thanks me at least one time a week for taking her out of the (hell hole) the other home she Was At. The food is great home cooked meals. Mom is eating better , looks better, and feels better.My mom has a private Beautiful room. This is truly a home for my mom. They take care of all moms medications. Dr Appointmens. Weekly outings. Lisc beautician. And Dr home visits. My brothrts and sisters van Now Enjoy our lifes because we found a place for our mom.

AVERY GOOD PLACE FOR MOM

My mom is 97 years old, my family we are so glad thatwe found Reflection Ranch they are TLC and all about living a good healthy life, they take very good care of mom.
Mom is always clean and her clothes and private room very clean, and good food, beautiful outdoor and beautiful indoor, very nice people

A GREAT PLACE FOR THE PEOPLE WE LOVE

MY father had been admitted to 7 afc/ care/rehab in 8 mo. My father was the Supervisor for Adult Protective Services he was a hard man to please, we moved him from B.E. AFC to Reflection Ranch, They are an ANGLE in a our eyes, my father was clean and well cared for, turns out my father is not a difficult person, he just had not been placed in a good care home ! We are so thankful to Reflection Ranch !!