Reed's Home Care Services (RHCS) - Farmington Hills, MI

Reed's Home Care Services (RHCS) - Farmington Hills, MI has yet not published prices.

We are very happy with their service

This agency is very good we are very pleased. They send out the same caregiver which is good it has given my wife the chance to develop a routine with the same person. The caregiver is always on time and very nice. She comes prepared to do what is necessary. The agency is very easy to get ahold of if necessary.

Need some improvements

They staff has been responsive for the most part. They had an emergency where they evacuated everyone from the building. I didn't find out about it until after the fact, as I was still in my apartment. It wasn't as serious a situation as they thought but I was still concerned. I will say the staff and residents are very friendly. Other than those two issues things are going well.

Service satisfaction regarding Reeds Home Health Care Agency - Farmington, MI

Currently using Reeds Home Health Care services for my father, and I can't say enough about this agency. They are all so caring and trust worthy. I didn't know about them before I contracted with them (while I did this out of the state) and I have been totally satisfied with their kind services. My father is very happy with them also. Bless them all!