A nice small care home!!!

This care home did not seem to be as good a match for my mom as the one we chose. They did not offer 24 hour care and it is a smaller care home. The home was clean and the staff were very nice during our tour. I would recommend this home if you were not looking for 24hour care

I think they are doing great job.

It's always been clean, when we have come. The staff would be a five plus, they are great. They are very attentive and responsive, and they keep the residents occupied and entertained. The food is good. We chose them based on the staff. They treat the residents really well, and are very respectful, and mindful of their dignity. I think they are doing great job.

Come live with us and enjoy a quality life style. We provide an appealing and affordable alternative to home care. This is the place for men and women who are seeking for a secure, comfortable environment and an exceptional quality of life.