Private Home Care - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Flexible staffing and quality care.

I am very pleased with Private Home care. They offer a lot of flexibility when it comes to staffing. They don't have a lot of options because of my geography but I am willing to pay more to have a full-time caregivers during the week because it is best for my husband.They take many notes and the case worker comes out to visit. I feel like I'm working with a team. My husband is very picky and they try to find recipes he likes so he will gain weight. It can be difficult to bring someone in your home but if that is what is best for my husband I am willing to do so.

Satisfied with This Home Care Agency

I'am very satisfied with the services my father has been receiving from this home care agency. He is doing very well, and everything has worked out great. His care giver is amazing. She is very helpful, and he gets along with her great. She helps he out with anything he needs. It has been a great experience, and I would recommend this home care agency.

We like Private Home Care!!!

The staff were great when we set up home care service. They explained everything. We did have a small issue for the first day with some of the Caregivers. This was corrected immediately when we spoke to the office. They help with some light housekeeping, cooking and personal needs. I would recommend this service.