Private Home Care - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

By far the best home care experience I have had over 8 years of having home care for dad. We have used several agencies and this one is the very, very best. My dad has 24 hour care at the moment and Private Home Care-STL is one of two companies that work with him. The other company has 30 hours a week and PHC-STL staffs the rest of the case. Dad is very particular and the caregivers from PHC are definitely leaps and bounds above the rest. They pay their employees better but their rates are pretty competitive for clients. I think this has to do with the difference. Highly recommend this company.

Private Home Care-STL is the Best

Private Home Care-STL is by far my best experience with any agency in the last 8 years of having home care. The reason being their responsiveness and customization. They don't over-extend their staff and someone is always available. The caregivers working with dad are also a step above the rest. PHC is one of two agencies we are using simultaneously because dad has 24 hour care. The other agency only has 24 hours per week. PHC is definitely a lot better than the other and if something happens with the caregiver from the other agency, we will switch completely to them.

Flexible staffing and quality care.

I am very pleased with Private Home care. They offer a lot of flexibility when it comes to staffing. They don't have a lot of options because of my geography but I am willing to pay more to have a full-time caregivers during the week because it is best for my husband.They take many notes and the case worker comes out to visit. I feel like I'm working with a team. My husband is very picky and they try to find recipes he likes so he will gain weight. It can be difficult to bring someone in your home but if that is what is best for my husband I am willing to do so.

Satisfied with This Home Care Agency

I'am very satisfied with the services my father has been receiving from this home care agency. He is doing very well, and everything has worked out great. His care giver is amazing. She is very helpful, and he gets along with her great. She helps he out with anything he needs. It has been a great experience, and I would recommend this home care agency.

We like Private Home Care!!!

The staff were great when we set up home care service. They explained everything. We did have a small issue for the first day with some of the Caregivers. This was corrected immediately when we spoke to the office. They help with some light housekeeping, cooking and personal needs. I would recommend this service.