Pristine Senior Living of Portsmouth - Portsmouth, OH

Pristine Senior Living of Portsmouth - Portsmouth, OH has yet not published prices.

Lucky to have Pristine

Portsmouth should be so lucky to have a nursing home that cares as much as Pristine! Thankful for the hard working nurses here - you all are the best.

WE LOVE PRISTINE!

The community of Portsmouth is proud to have Pristine Senior Living in the area! Not only do they provide excellent nursing home care, but they also do a lot of things FOR the community and it's great! We love Pristine!

Pristine Senior Living

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your family choosing Pristine Senior Living of Portsmouth.

MY MOTHER

I am so unhappy and disappointed with this facility. Everytime I go to visit my mother, she looks unkempt and always needs her brief changed. I was so mad this evening when I stopped by because she was just finishing with her supper and I noticed that her hands were dirty. Looking closer, I saw that it was feces. It was on both hands, very easy to see and she had just finished eating with those hands. I asked the nurse what she had eaten and I think she said chicken salad. I raised moms hands and asked her if it was this color. She dropped her head and said "no". She then began saying she was sorry, but sorry doesn't get it . Thats all I ever hear from them, "I.m Sorry" Finding my mom this way is too common. 99% of the staff is unfriendly and don't seem to care about these elderly folks. I am in the process of finding a better home for her. I do not recommend this place to anyone. As I said this is common to find her this way.

Pristine Senior Living

Hello! We're sorry you have found some problems with your experience at Pristine Senior Living and Post-Acute Care of Portsmouth. We assure you and our residents that we offer a clean senior living facility with a proper skilled nursing staff. We have forwarded your review to corporate for further research and handling. Please reach out to us at [removed] for our 24/7 helpline for any comments or concerns!

Happy with Pristine!

So happy with the diligence of this nursing home! My grandfather was taken care of with an extreme sense of personal care and poise. With all the questionable nursing homes around, I'm happy with my family's decision to choose Pristine Senior Living!

Pristine Senior Living

Thanks for the kind words! We're so happy you chose Pristine to take care of your grandfather!

Nursing excellence

The nurses at this facility really made a difference when I was receiving care from Pristine Senior Living and Post-Acute Care of Portsmouth. Their dedication to their jobs and patients go above and beyond any other rehabilitation facility that I have been to. Very happy with Pristine.

Pristine Senior Living

Great review, Michael! We're happy to have helped you with your rehabilitation. Thank you for choosing Pristine Senior Living!