Primrose Personal Care Home - Billings, MT

I have been associated with the primrose assisted living facility 2009 I have never seen a more dedicated owner than [Removed]. She spares no expense in trying to make the residents extremely comfortable providing a family-type environment. I have watched her laugh with the clients when they are happy and I have seen tears of sadness when they pass. This facility is one of the few places that I have been associated with that I can truly say they care about their clients

My mother was taken care of so well, could not have asked for a better group of people to do this. The setting is like you never left your own home.

Providing care and assistance in a warm, inviting family home setting

SERVICES AVAILABLE AT PRIMROSE:

State Licensed/Medicaid Provider

Residential Care for 9 Adults

Adult Day Care with Flexible Hours

Over 25 years Experience in Alzheimer's Care

Since 1996, Primrose has specialized in creating a home which provides needed assistance while still promoting independence and freedom of choice. We are fully staffed 24 hours a day. Our home style meals are planned with the resident's input. Housekeeping, laundry, medication supervision, personalized activities, and assistance with transportation are all included with our residential services. Physician home visits, skilled nursing services, physical and occupational therapy, and hospice services can all be arranged. We are licensed by Montana Dept. of Public Health & Human Services and are a Medicaid Provider.