Preferred Care at Home Central Palm Beach - Delray Beach, FL

Preferred Care at Home Central Palm Beach - Delray Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Live-In or Overnight Care
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Medication Reminders
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companion Care
  • Meal Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Incidental Transportation

They have been phenomenal.

They have been phenomenal. I really couldn't say more about them. They have given me such peace of mind since I am unable to be there myself. The girl they sent out watches my dad like a hawk, and it's good to know that there is someone caring for him the same way we would.

Chad Farmer

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad to hear that we were able to provide peace of mind to you.

They have been fine and have worked out well for us

They have been fine and have worked out well for us. We don't have any major complaints.

Chad Farmer

Thank you for your feedback! If there is anything we can do to improve any feedback is greatly appreciated as we strive to be the best in all aspect of care.

So disappointed and angry

I am incredibly disappointed with how Preferred Care has now handled the situation with my mother. They treat you wonderfully when you are giving them large amounts of money. I had been paying significant amounts of money for the care of my mom since 2014. They were happy enough to send me the monthly bill which I paid although I saw no contract, signed no contract, didn't even know there was a contract. Instead - they had an 80+ year old woman supposedly sign something that she has no memory of and now they are suing her because after stopping their service - she decided to hire a former employee of theirs. Seriously? How do they sleep at night. Shame!!!! I will now have to waste more money I guess fighting their lawsuit for my elderly sick mom. AVOID THEM

Trustworthy

Things are very good with Preferred Care at Home they are really great. My mother has adjusted well with the help and the transition of having new people come in her home but she enjoys it which is a plus. There were other agency's we tired out and they just wasn't trustworthy. I would say this agency is trustworthy and they do what is asked of them. We are pleased with our decision.

You Get What You Pay For

Our experience with this home care agency has been a rocky one. I have actually had to work harder than I did before they came in and tried to help out. The staff here are very inexperienced, is my take yet they talk like they totally are onboard. I had 2 requirements - had to have a vehicle to take mom to drs appts and do errands and had to be able to move mom around. I have gone through 7 aides and in the beginning every aide arrived without a car, 1 aide could barely lift a gallon of milk, 1 aide stole my mom's medication, 2 aides could not communicate well, poor English, 1 aide sat all day and watched tv with my dad, which was a big no no in the instructions and 2 aides were 'ok', one of which I still use but she has no vehicle. I'm still trying to get 1 more aide but so far no one has met the 2 requirements. If I had to say one thing to anyone, be ready to do a lot of work to get a good aide. It's too bad because the people are nice, just not too efficient.

Chad Farmer

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry your experience has not been anything but the best. We would welcome the opportunity to have a conversation on your recommendations on how we can improve our efficiency.

Preferred Care at Home believes that home is everything to a senior. It’s a window to their past, a safehaven for the present, and a legacy for the future. We have been committed to providing seniors with the option to remain in their homes with dignity and independence since 1984.

Preferred Care at Home of South Palm Beach services Delray Beach and Boca Raton and promises to serve you or your loved one as if we were caring for our very own family. We are a third-generation home care company with a proud history of being there for our clients, and will continue that legacy with you every step of the way.