Preferred Care at Home of Lorain County - Wellington, OH

Preferred Care at Home of Lorain County - Wellington, OH has yet not published prices.

Best care ever!

After my heart attack I could not stay in my home alone. My daughter helped choose Preferred Care at Home to assist me in my healing process. I have since made a full recovery and I am happily on my own again. The caregiver that was assigned to me originally was not the right one, but when I asked to have a different caregiver assigned I lucked out. You can not find a better company to assist you! Not only did they immediately replace my caregiver, they sent in one of their best girls! She was patient, kind, sweet and one heck of a cook. She even agreed to go fishing and help in my wood shop! Getting me back to my life was her top priority and she helped me meet my goals quickly!

the lady that we had come in 3 times was good. It ended up not working out for us though. One day I came in to ask her if she had done the required exercise for my husband and she got an attitude. She said I did all of them and when i walk in the door he is my patient and I will do whatever I want when I am here. That night I called and had her removed.