Preferred Care at Home - Cold Spring, NY

Preferred Care at Home - Cold Spring, NY has yet not published prices.

Always Tried to Help

PCH provided home care to my mother for months. Agency always attempted to provide certified aides who were responsible and concerned care-givers. Personnel turnover and consistency was sometimes a problem.

Thank you!

When my mom’s aide suddenly left without notice, we were desperate to find a replacement. After calling around to multiple places, [Removed] (Preferred Care at Home Owner) was the only one who responded immediately and came right away to meet with us. She was calm, helpful, understanding, and accommodating. We signed on and have been very pleased with their continued support and patience. Thank you Preferred Care at Home for allowing me to take comfort in knowing that my mom is well taken care of!

Preferred Care at Home deserves 0 stars!

When first communicating with this agency everything was great! The coordinator was amazing and I really loved her willingness to help. The moment she left the agency things went downhill. There were problems with billing and nasty notices being sent to my Mom when she was never billed to begin with. Communication was horrible and I would never use their services again. They don't get a star from me.

Going well so far

Things seem to be going well so far. They've done a good job handling Dad's care needs and Mom seems to really appreciate the help.

The care giver is very responsible ...

The care giver is very responsible caring and very attentive to my mothers needs.

We are a private home care company serving North Westchester and Putnam counties here in New York.

Our mission is to safeguard the independence, dignity and quality of life of our seniors and others who need our help.

We do this by sending compassionate, reliable and affordable homemakers and companions into the home to perform whatever services are needed to make people feel happy and safe.

The owners and administrators Pastor Tony and Beverly have been helping people for 30 years both in congregational settings and family counseling. We know how difficult it is for many to ask for help. Our business is based on delivering faith, hope and love.

Faith - we are a trustworthy agency that gets the job done.

Hope - we will do whatever is necessary to improve the quality of your loved one's life Love - we will treat your family as if it were our family.

Allow us to send a little love your way. Call us today!