Poway Residential Care, LLC - Poway, CA has yet not published prices.

Nice place!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things had went for her. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. This was one of the homes that I was impressed with out of all the different places we had looked at. It was just not the right location and room sizes for my mom in the end decision.

POWAY RESIDENTIAL CARE is a senior living community located in Poway, CA. We are minutes away from San Diego, Rancho Bernardo, Sabre Springs, Scripps Ranch, Rancho Peñasquitos, and Ramona. We are licensed to care for six residents while providing the highest quality of customized care in an affordable, safe, secure, and comfortable intimate setting. We provide a reassuring “at home” environment for those who need care and help constantly throughout the day and night.

We offer easy freeway access, and are located nearby hospitals, shopping centers, salons, restaurants, parks, and recreation centers within our community.

Poway Residential care offers various opportunities to enhance and maintain your well-being through programs and activities that address the mind, body and spirit. We also offer numerous options for residents to become socially engaged; and our activities and programs are designed with our residents’ interest, likes, and input in mind.

STAFF