Emmaus Care II - San Diego, CA

The providers were extremely nice. The home was clean and neat, but the overall atmosphere was poor. The facility was dark and the patients were all sitting in a small room with no stimulants around them. We were looking for something more lively and a pleasing atmosphere.

Close more of a house Tina a first look for sure.
One comment said it wasn't in a good area, and an older house.

Friendly and Upbeat

They really make my loved one feel welcomed and liked. She is happy there. They are very friendly and upbeat. Pretty much the only drawback to the place is that it is not in a good area and it is also an older house.

great place

They were willing to work with my dads finances to have him stay there, which we very much appreciated.

In terms of area of improvement, I am the legal power of attorney so they should be calling me with any issues but instead they usually call my sister, so communication can improve in that area.

Other than that it has been a very good experience with Emmaus Care. Great place, great staff, highly recommend.

We really liked Emmaus Care.

We really liked Emmaus Care. They had an amazing Staff. They were really affordable. They were very responsive, and the only ones that called us before we called them. It was just a little too far for us to go from where we lived to be able to visit on a regular basis and that was very important to us.

Highly recommended

Maria is a very caring individual and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for care for a loved one.

First impressions excellent.

I toured this facility today and met Maria. I found the place sparkling. It is also VA approved and when our Aide and Attendance application is submitted, we hope to move him there. There are a lot of nice spots on the property and the inside is cheery. The caregivers are also cheering and inviting and sincere.

Emmaus Care I in San Diego, California offers its residents convenience and comfort. Two assisted living centers sit right next to each other nearby grocery stores, a movie theatre, park, and churches. One building has six rooms in it, and the other has seven. Our entire staff makes sure each elderly person who lives with use enjoys their stay. We encourage all senior citizens 60 years old and older to make this their home. If independent living is possible for our residents, we encourage them to become the best that they can be. However, our facility also offers all kinds of personal and medical senior care for anyone who needs it. Furthermore, we make sure everyone who lives with us eats balanced meals, takes walks, and enjoys fresh air. Everyone has the opportunity to beat loneliness and isolation by joining in on community and offsite activities. We aim to make senior living at retirement age as much of a celebration as possible.