We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Seems To Be Comfortable
My mom has settled in nicely here. She is quite comfortable and happy. She is likely the food. They offer activities. The community is clean and kept clean. The staff is friendly and try to encourage the residents who don't participate in the activities to do so.
We felt very comfortable with moving my 94 year old grandmother into this home. Elena and her staff are wonderful with their residents. Gram feels comfortable and loved.
this place is not recommended
This group home is not one that I would put my loved one in. I've seen first hand on several occasions how rudely the c.g. Elena talks to and treats the residents there. I've seen a pt brought to tears and then yelled at for crying. Absolutely no compassion. Caregivers come and go and there are many complaints from residents and families. No activities are done here. Only positive is that they do feed their residents well.Please do your research before thinking of placing someone here.