Petal's Personal Care Home - Snellville, GA

I have had really good communication with the owner

I have had really good communication with the owner, and I really appreciate that. I don't really have any complaints, nothing I haven't been happy with or need to see improved. It's worked out pretty well so far.

I wasn't to pleased with what I see.

Excellent

The staff at Petal's Personal Care Home are very professional, warm and friendly. They really go above and beyond to ensure that the needs of my step-father are entirely met.

Petal's is unlike many care establishments that I visited previously, as it actually has the look and feel of being home!

Excellent. Very clean and just like h...

Excellent. Very clean and just like home. Nicer than any house I've lived in. In a quiet neighborhood.

Petals Personal Care Home is dedicated to quality and family style living. We offer a home-like atmosphere with the utmost in security and personal care. We focus on providing a caring home where the residents can live in a low stress environment, with dignity, comfort and assurance that help is always available.

Our comfortable home setting is enhanced by the friendly staff, which contribute to an environment that encourages socialization and family involvement. We offer 24 hour a day care.

Ms. Douglas is the owner and director of Petals Personal Care Home. She is a certified nurses tech, with more than ten years experience at Cabrini Medical Center. Also, she has worked at the V.A. hospital in New York City.