Cristian's House - Loganville, GA

Brother's Good Care

This is a nice community. My brother was happy there and the food was very good. He was not there but was please with the care that he received. I would recommend this for other families to have great care for a loved one.

Review of Cristian's House - Loganville, GA

It was just like what the website showed, very beautiful. Rooms are furnished. Very pleasant atmosphere and more like a one on one care. I am taking my mom there next week to see and for them to check her out. So next week will tell all. I have changed my mind due to cost. Awesome place but too pricey for my mom.

Review of Cristian's House - Loganville, GA

It was just like what the website showed very beautiful. Rooms are furnished. Very pleasant atmosphere and more like a one on one care. I am taking my mom there next week to see and for them to check her out. So next week will tell all. I have changed my mind due to cost. Awesome place but too pricey for my moms . The place was so clean that you felt uncomfortable.

Review of Cristian's House-Loganville, Ga

AT HOME

Cristian's House is a beautiful home with caring, experienced staff. They go out of their way to make sure my mother feels comfortable and at home. They use mostly organic foods and bake their own breads, desserts, and pasta. They embrace the entire family and make us all feel welcome when we visit. What a relief to find this wonderful haven.