Parker Place Reitrement Company - Parkersburg, IA

This is my first choice.

This is my first choice. I think mom would be happy here. She is very difficult and very demanding, and I feel like Parker Place is the only place that seems equipped to handle her needs. Dad is having a hard time coming around though, so we will see if we can get this to work. I really like it here though.

Kayle Neegaard

We are happy to hear that you found the perfect fit at Parker Place. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We appreciate your review!

Parker Place is a vibrant community that feels like home. We are the perfect place for active individuals who simply want a comfortable, secure and enjoyable place to live. For those residents who require more personalized care, our staff can assist you so that you can still be part of an active community without any of the worry. Our Health Care Coordinator will create an Individualized Service Plan to ensure that your specific needs and wishes are met. Our community is designed to encourage your maximum independence.

At Parker Place you live the way you want and you can live as independently as you choose. Our Life Enrichment Coordinator is here to host daily activities, even bring in live entertainment - there is always something going on just outside your door.

You do not sign a lease, we offer month-to-month rental, and there is no buy-in fee. Live your life free from the chores of maintaining a home, free from having to rely on family or friends for special care.

Parker Place - A Place that feels like Home!