The Rose of Waterloo - Waterloo, IA

Great place to live.

My mom is so happy at the Rose. When at home she was closing herself off from people, now she is involved in the activities.
I am impressed with the cleanliness of the entire place. The staff is always very friendly, and say hello as we come to visit.
I would definitely recommend The Rose to anyone looking for a place to call home, because that is what it is HOME!

Nice Apartment Space!

As far as I know, things are going well for my loved one since the move to The Rose of Waterloo. Everyone is friendly and he really likes the space and the fact that he got an apartment that is affordable. They have some trouble with the out of state referral, but I think things are getting figured out now.

I'am Pleased With This Community

My father loves it here, and everything is working out pretty well. This is a lovely community, they do a very good job with the cleanliness. The staff is very good, they have been very friendly and helpful to my father. At the moment they are working to get another activities director. The meals are fair. I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. This is a community I would recommend. they are caring for my father very well.

My Mother In Law Loves the Food

Everything has worked out wonderful for my mother in law here at this community. She has adjusted very well to it, and we are satisfied. The staff have been great, they are really helpful and attentive. She has tired a few of the activities they offered. She loves the food, the meals are nice. They have lovely family events too include the families. They are providing her with good care. I would highly recommend this community.

Nice And Clean

This is a lovely community and I am very pleased. Everything at this community looks great and nice and clean. There isn't much staff because these are senior apartments and I am still very much independent. The other residents are nice and friendly. The community is great and I have adjusted well to it.

very happy

The Rose of Waterloo is going well. So far she is very happy with everything. I haven't heard any complaints. She is just overall happy with everything there.

Wonderful beautiful apts. lots of act...

Wonderful beautiful apts. lots of activities and services availible for an affordable price. Location could be better

About The Rose of Waterloo
The Rose of Waterloo offers one-bedroom and two-bedroom affordable assisted living in spacious private apartments with 24-hour monitoring and assisted living services available on-site and social programming in beautifully appointed community areas, including central dining with private chef. The 64-unit property was designed under the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program to care for low-income seniors in an environment that protects privacy, dignity, and independence.