Park Ridge ACH - West Linn, OR

Fantastic care

We cannot say enough good about Park Ridge. The staff here treated our father like family. We felt like we had been blessed by God when we found this place. The facilities are immaculate and took every opportunity to make our father's stay there comfortable. I would recommend this facility to anyone in a moment.

Great care at Parkridge ACH

My Mother was a resident of Park Ridge ACH for two years. The staff always treated her as if she was family. The home is elegantly decorated and was always kept in immaculate condition. The backyard is a beautiful setting to watch the birds and relax, or a large sitting room is available for TV watching. All the meals are homemade and the food is delicious. My Mom loved being there. As her condition declined the staff adjusted her activities to accommodate her abilities. Arrangements were made for a Home Care Doctor to visit, and a beautician visited to handle hair styling. I truly cannot say enough great things about the facility and especially the staff who cared for my Mom. I would give them 10 stars if that was possible.

This care facility is where I placed my mother. She was still very aware of the decision her and I were making for her care. Her stay was almost 6 years. If you are looking for a very clean, comfortable, and well-attended facility this would be it. It's better than well kept.

Wonderful loving care

Was not a fan of this place

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for a loved one. I didn't feel like this would have been a good fit for my loved one. The rooms were dark, and on the small side for the price. The other residents seemed to be generally inactive, or in some cases bedridden, which would not have been great for Mom socially. There were 5 residents and only one caregiver, which seemed a little excessive to me. The owner was also a bit too aggressive with her sales pitch for my taste.

Not a good fit for us

We had chosen them because we needed an immediate community to put our loved one in. Park Ridge just wasn't the right community for our loved one. Overall it was just not the right fit for her. We needed her to be in a community that was more active and not just sitting around watching TV.