Paradigm Home Health Solutions PLLC - Houston, TX

Paradigm Home Health Solutions PLLC - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

A Blessing

Cannot tell you enough about how pleased we were with "Paradigm Home Health Solutions". From the time of the first phone call, everyone working there and with them has been an absolute blessing. Even with a difficult recovery, our Grandma started to look forward to every visit, especially from Nicole. She was always professional and knowledgeable, but at the same time had a loving touch and knew how to ease Grandma's fears of recovery. Thank you everyone. We will always recommend you to anyone in need of home health care.

After being unsatisfied by a couple o...

After being unsatisfied by a couple of home health services we cane across Paradigm home health solutions. They service is great everyone is friendly and courteous. My grandmother says she's happy so im happy. Thanks guys

Caregivers were heaven sent!

Not too long ago I spent some time in an area hospital. When the doctors told me that I would need someone to help care for me at home for several weeks during my recovery, I was naturally very scared. I didn't have close family in the area that were able to assist me to the degree that I needed, either due to time constraints or a lack of knowledge. I didn't want to be a burden to my friends either. A discharge planner at the hospital told me about Paradigm Home Health Solutions. I asked the discharge planner to set things up for me.

Within a day of my discharge from the hospital, Nicole arrived at my home to get things started with my recovery home care. I needed IV medications and physical therapy/rehabilitation help. Nicole was a godsend. She was knowledgeable, professional, courteous, helpful and really made me think that things would be OK.

With very little required on my part, Nicole was able to set up everything that I needed to transition back into being a healthy member of the community. Nicole was my nurse and took very good care of me, in addition to a host of other professionals that all did a wonderful job. From nursing to therapists to billing coordinators and schedulers, nothing was left to chance and nothing was left uncovered.

Thank you all at Paradigm Home Health Solutions. I will recommend you to all my friends and acquaintances that find themselves in need at such a vulnerable time in their lives.

A patient well versed in sub par home health agencies....

I have received home health services before by several different companies and I have to say that I can really appreciate how the admit nurse Nicole took into consideration my desire for:
1. A consistent nurse that was not only competent but easy to understand, so many times I have felt lost in the language/ heavy accent barriers of the diverse populous of providers. This eased my stress and increased my ability to understand and participate effectively in achieving the goals of self care and wellness. All at Paradigm are much appreciated.

They gave me strength and hope

Leaving the hospital after my heart attack and newly diagnosed kidney disease was extremely scary for me. Cedric from Paradigm helped arrange a caregiver to come in several times a week as well as a nurse and physical therapist to assist me in my recovery at home. Living alone and little family to help, Cedric and all of the gracious caregivers/employees at Paradigm have made a world of difference in my life. Thank you!

At Paradigm Home Health Solutions we are staffed with highly experienced and seasoned registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, HHAs and social workers. We proudly partner with over 150 physicians and 42 hospitals, clinics and rehabilitation centers from the greater Houston area.Our number one goal is to improve the patient’s overall physical, psychological and emotional well-being and quality of life. Patients not only receive one-on-one care and treatment in the comfort of their own home, they also have 24-hour access to nursing and support services at all times. Paradigm recognizes the cultural diversity of our neighbors and has bilingual personnel on staff to ensure quality care to all of our clientele.