Great place to live

My husband Daniel and I have lived at Castle Vista, for 2 years now. It is such a nice and quiet place to live. All your staff are friendly. They even get into playing games with their residents. Thank you Dave, Cheryl, Jennifer, Denise, and Karin. The maintenance crew are always friendly and when giving the work order they are there in reasonable time. Connie is the cleaning lady, she keeps the club house clean all the time. She has to clean up after someone moves out, but I never hear her complain.
I feel safe living here, it is a gated community and we have a security person at night that drives around.
There is much to do here, there are all kind of activities to do here. Thanks to Denise for all her hard work.
There are swimming pool here and a hot tub. We live with-in walking distance to downtown Atwater.
We have become friends with many other residents and we all watch out for each other.
We live in a big three bedroom home.

Check out Castle Vista if you looking for a senior community.

I have lived here at Castle Vista for one year. The duplexes are very spacious and it is a quiet community. I have met many nice people and really enjoy the activities. The maintenance is great. I don't have to worry about anything. I give them a call and it's fixed. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The rent is affordable. The staff here is great and are always ready to help. They are always coming up with new activities for the residents. You can join in or maintain your privacy if you prefer. A perfect place to retire.

Castle Vista great place to retire

I have lived at Castle Vista since April 2014. It is a great place to retire. The residents are caring and friendly. I have made many friends here. The maintenance is excellent. One phone call is all you need if you have a problem. There are daily activities. Always something fun to do. I have a 4 bedroom, 2 bath. The utility costs are low. The rent is affordable when compared to other homes in our area. I feel safe and secure here. The staff is great. Thank you Dave, Jennifer and Denise. I hope to spend many more years here.

We love this community. There is a lot to do with a lot of activities to have fun with. We have lived here for over 11 years and glad we made the move here. Have met a lot of new friends. The houses are big and spacious.

I love this place. It is so friendly and a lot of activities to participate in or just watch. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The houses are nice and plenty of space. Have met a lot of new friends. Great place to live.

from someone who lives at Castle Vista

We moved in here after working here for 6 months. I have worked at 4 places and visited many and this was the first one I even thought about moving into. We pay full price and it is a great deal. I love the gated community and the friendly people who live here. The staff is great to work for and I love that I can walk to work. We have neighbors that really care and help each other out. It is the best place we have lived in years. Thank you Castle Vista for a great place to live and work.

I love it, I will move in ...

I love it, I will move in about May 1st and my duplex is right behind the community center and pool. Large 3 bedrooms and 2 baths--1,560 sq.ft.

Castle Vista is a retirement community located in beautiful Atwater, California. This residential area is pleased to offer a number of duplex accommodations for active seniors 55 years or older seeking to make the most of their retirement years. Situated in 77 acres of lush, landscaped parkland, the community offers residents plenty of space for walking, bike riding or jogging, and welcomes pets as well. While Castle Vista coordinates a number of entertaining activities in its state of the art community center, such as dancing, games, and potluck dinners, there are a number of other pursuits available. The center also boasts a gym, spa, and junior olympic length swimming pool to help residents maintain their optimum levels of physical fitness while making them feel pampered and relaxed. Keeping your brain active too is simple at Castle Vista, which also coordinates a number of hands-on workshops and educational seminars. That's because learning is considered a lifelong activity; anyone can stay young at heart if they keep a constantly engaged mind. One of the most utilized amenities offered for free by the community is the twice-weekly shuttle for residents to the shops and healthcare facilities in the nearby town of Atwater. This makes it simple for residents to stay in touch with doctors, fill prescriptions, and browse the local shops without the stress of driving. This community is a perfect way to stay in touch with a peer group just as active and interested in living life to the fullest as you are.