Options for Senior America Livingston - Livingston, NJ

Options for Senior America Livingston - Livingston, NJ has yet not published prices.

• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • 24/7 availabilty
  • 24 hour care
  • Transportation
  • Meal Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • On-site Nurse
  • Home Health Aides
  • Live-In or Overnight Care

Just Wonderful!

My mom was visiting from India for my daughter’s wedding in Oct2019. She is 91 years old and I needed a home care service for her for the duration of her stay in the US. I contacted 3-4 agencies online. Options manager [name removed] reached out to me and very patiently listened to all my needs for my mom. He had a solution for all my needs and assured me that he can find the right care for my mom. Especially during the wedding days I needed 24 hour care for her. [Name removed] assured me that he will find me the right care for my mom even for the night and hotel stay during the wedding. I was very concerned and was not sure if everything will work out but [name removed] came to visit us in person a few times before my mom even came from India. We were amazed at how caring and understanding he is. I was very relieved after that and was sure things will be fine. [Name removed] is great. He's very knowledgeable, compassionate, and patient. He answers every question you may have and anticipates ones you have not even though of. He even guided us to a place where we could get a wheel chair for my mom. True to his words [name removed] came through for us by finding two amazing ladies for my mom. The care providers he sent us were aware of their duties and their performance was excellent. Both caregivers were very responsive to my mom’s needs. She loved them both. Excellent overall quality of this agency's home care services. The care providers are competent, dependable, and have a great attitude and compassion. Cannot thank Options enough for the care they provided to my mom. Do not have words to express my gratitude.

5 Starts In Every Aspect!

5 Star in every aspect! Dedicated, caring, and compassionate. Very responsive, professional and efficient. They understand the needs of the clients!

Jilesh Chheda

Thank you! We want to make sure our senior adults are in good hands. Always a pleasure!

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989. What started with a handful of customers, grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in 11 different states, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.